Saturday, January 4, 2014

My 28th Year and some Reflections

Today is my 28th-year of existence on earth. And I am thanking the Lord for giving me another year to make precious memories with my loved ones. Before my birthday, I have been receiving great gifts, they are not material things, but they are the ones that will last forever. And I am so thrilled. This year, I have so many plans and goals. Hopefully, I can achieve them all. Primarily for my family, especially my child. Yesterday, I saw her trying on my shoes, and that's the time I noticed she's growing up so fast.



Every day I feel like a student at Motherhood University, learning many things that will help me bring up a happy child and decoding her little toddler attitudes. There are many times I felt I failed because whenever she's doing something terrible, I can't help but broke down and lost my patience. Fortunately, my husband is always there to help me. We're both working side by side on this journey. It is challenging but the most rewarding thing we've ever done. I think that our child is a reflection of who we are back then to our parents. My daughter helped me realize many things like how I treat my parents, how I behave, who I was etc. So this year, I want to focus more on being a mom and a wife. And one of my birthday wishes is to become an excellent parent to baby G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home

Japan's version of Old Europe...Stunning!

This is Nukumori no Mori (ぬくもりの森) or "The Forest of Warmth."It's a shopping centre for tourists found in Shizouka Prefect...

Search This Blog

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.