Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Year-ender Post




Few more hours and 2014 is here. The year 2013 has been so crazy but fun. I turned 27, and I realized many things about life, especially the importance of family. Now that I have my own, I realized that they are the ones who always got my back no matter what. 2013 also allowed me to see who my real friends are and who I should cut out. I admit this year was tough, but it did help me grow and be strong.

 This year, I want to thank the Lord for always looking after and taking good care of my loved ones. I always pray that they will have a happy, healthy, safe, and contented life. I am also thankful for the many blessing we received - my baby G. turned one this year, and she's growing up so fast. Now, I am happy with my decision to take a break from office work and stay at home with my family. I will continuously pray that she'll grow up intelligent, kind, healthy, and beautiful. I am also thankful that my marriage is going strong. Despite the misunderstandings and fights, my husband and I will do our best to keep our bond and love stronger.

 Hopefully, 2014 will be good for us. I have so many plans and want-to-dos for the coming year. So 2014, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home

Japan's version of Old Europe...Stunning!

This is Nukumori no Mori (ぬくもりの森) or "The Forest of Warmth."It's a shopping centre for tourists found in Shizouka Prefect...

Search This Blog

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.