Friday, December 27, 2013

DIY: GIFT WRAP USING MAGAZINE PAGES

Merry Christmas! I know I know this is a very late post, but it's better late than never. How was your Christmas? Mine was so great, but weeks before the holidays I was so busy already. Well, I have to wrap more gifts and buy some more. It's tough to have so many godchildren, but it's fun. Anyway, I came across a fantastic gift wrapping idea on Pinterest - recycling magazine pages as gift wrappers. What a great way to save for gift wrappers! So without further ado, here are my masterpieces:


Since my magazine collection was not enough and I used his instead because my hubby's mags are better than mine. They are precious to him, but he gave them to me anyway, it's Christmas! I like the texture of Pulp Magazine; some of its pages have cool designs, which is excellent for gift wrapping. My problem was, most of my godchildren were girls, and the magazine is designed for "boys"; however, we still used it.




Here are just some of the gifts for them. I love to give something useful. When it comes to the little ones, I usually provide educational stuff.

And here was the result of my experiment. Well, I am proud of it. How about you? Share your Christmas DIY ideas. It's not yet too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home

Japan's version of Old Europe...Stunning!

This is Nukumori no Mori (ぬくもりの森) or "The Forest of Warmth."It's a shopping centre for tourists found in Shizouka Prefect...

Search This Blog

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.