Sunday, October 27, 2013

Mortal Instruments - City of Bones + Jace = Super Cool!

Has anyone seen the movie Mortal Instruments: City of Bones? Has anyone noticed how hot Jace is? And Am I asking too much questions? Okay. I know the movie has been released recently, I think several months ago? Sorry I wasn't that updated about movies as I was before. You know when you're serious being a mom, you'll forget everything. Well almost. I know I know my hubby is adorable and everything, but I still appreciate the gorgeous creations in this world (lol). Anyway, I just want to share this giddiness to anyone interested to read this post. I can say I am now a big fan of this movie and the actors Jamie Campbell Bower and Lily Collins. I will definitely watch the sequel (City of Ashes). I'm planning to buy the books, however, I want to see Jace's face so I'll just wait for the part 2. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home

Japan's version of Old Europe...Stunning!

This is Nukumori no Mori (ぬくもりの森) or "The Forest of Warmth."It's a shopping centre for tourists found in Shizouka Prefect...

Search This Blog

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.