Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I can do this!

I always dreamed of becoming a writer but it seems that writing doesn't like me. I suck when it comes to grammar. I know it takes a lot of practice especially when English is not my mother tongue. Thousands of ideas are clouding my thoughts everyday but when I write I can't seem to express the right words. There are still a lot of things I need to learn. Hopefully, you (my reader) will support me in this journey. No discrimination please. I know I still have a lot of flaws in grammar but I'm getting there. Thanks a lot for understanding. This blog will serve as my draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home

Japan's version of Old Europe...Stunning!

This is Nukumori no Mori (ぬくもりの森) or "The Forest of Warmth."It's a shopping centre for tourists found in Shizouka Prefect...

Search This Blog

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.