Monday, November 11, 2013

Helpful Resources for Toddler Separation Anxiety and Clingy Baby

(photo credit: Parents.com)


Recently my 17 month old baby is getting too clingy. She cries almost everyday. I have no idea what triggered her. I researched the web and found out that I am not alone. Many moms from around the world are also facing the same issue. In one website, Parenting.com an article with a title Make your Clingy Baby Confident - it stated that this clingy thing is called separation and stranger anxiety. But one thing made me smile.."Babies who are the most connected early on have such strong trust in their parents that calm reassurance from mom and dad gives them the comfort to try new things or explore unfamiliar territory, knowing that help will be there if they need it." If you want to know more about this article, you can read it here.

Now, I am already aware of the clingy part, so I tried to find tips that will help me get rid of it. And here are the helpful links I have found:


No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home

Japan's version of Old Europe...Stunning!

This is Nukumori no Mori (ぬくもりの森) or "The Forest of Warmth."It's a shopping centre for tourists found in Shizouka Prefect...

Search This Blog

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.