Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Missin' Single-hood?



To mommies and even daddies out there, have you ever felt missin' your single life? Me, I do, sometimes. I think it's normal to first time parents to feel this. I feel guilty whenever I think about it since I chose to have my own family.

The memories of my single-hood strikes when everything isn't good. I even wish that sometimes it will be like this and like that. I can't even have my "me time" since my daughter is sooo energetic and she always want to be held.

My hubby and I used to do food trips even late at night, we go to different places to eat. After the baby comes, we rarely do this kind of thing. But despite of it all, we are blessed. Our baby has given us endless joy. Whenever we are down, she makes us so happy.

Yes, single-hood may have given me a lot of freedom to do things my way, but having my own family is still the best experience, gift, and blessing. How and why? That inexplicable joy you feel whenever you are with your family or loved ones is called blessing. There are things in life that we need to give up for something that is more important.  And that is how we give up single-hood to welcome our own family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home

Japan's version of Old Europe...Stunning!

This is Nukumori no Mori (ぬくもりの森) or "The Forest of Warmth."It's a shopping centre for tourists found in Shizouka Prefect...

Search This Blog

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.