Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Break up Script - I want to Find Myself



Recently, I have encountered a lot of break up stories from my friends mostly have long term relationships, you know that kind of 6 to 8 years relationships which we almost thought will end in a wedding. And the reasons? Guys and their " I need to find myself" script. If you're a girl, it is devastating, right? I don't see any good reasons about finding yourself after so many years. In fact, you can still find yourself while having your partner helping you. Or better find yourself first before settling or entering into a relationship. I think it is better that way than hurting other people especially if you and your partner already have a child. What is more painful is that, that guy saying " I want to find myself" is hooking up with other girl..sad. To girls who are currently in this situation, just remember you are strong and blessed enough not to be with that person that cheated you or played you for so many years. God has reasons why he gave you such love story. He wants you to learn something. He has different ways of letting us know what he wants us to do. Just trust him. He'll give you a happier life than you had with your previous partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home

Japan's version of Old Europe...Stunning!

This is Nukumori no Mori (ぬくもりの森) or "The Forest of Warmth."It's a shopping centre for tourists found in Shizouka Prefect...

Search This Blog

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.