Monday, November 4, 2013

Welcome to Mommyhood




Sleepless nights...exhausting days...but a rewarding job to do, that's motherhood. I started to appreciate my mom even more when I had my own child and experience everything about taking care of my own baby. I told myself, so this is how I gave my mom headaches, how I made her cry with exhaustion back then. But she loves me even I'm giving her problems. It is the exact thing I feel about my daughter who is kinda' giving me a hard time to sleep and tiring day. However, I know this is just the beginning. My daughter will not always be a baby and time will come I will miss the days I held her when she's crying, playing, kissing her endlessly and cuddling her when she's sad. Now I know, the hardest job in the world is not being the leader of a country or anything, but being a mother. :) I salute all the mothers out there whose trying to balance life as a mom, a wife and being her

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home

Japan's version of Old Europe...Stunning!

This is Nukumori no Mori (ぬくもりの森) or "The Forest of Warmth."It's a shopping centre for tourists found in Shizouka Prefect...

Search This Blog

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.